I was wondering who would be attending the 2010 Midamerica truck show. I didn't go last year due the economy and some of the vendors had pulled out. I heard that most of the vendors had committed to being there this year, there is always tons to see and learn, a lot of great looking trucks. Here is the link below for the show. I did my registration a couple of weeks ago. http://www.truckingshow.com/ Here is the link for registration they will mail your tickets and a email for conformation. http://www.truckingshow.com/attendee/attendee-registration
I'll be there! I love walking around and seeing all the custom show trucks
deffinately will be there. wouldn't miss it for anything!
Yea me too really looking forward to it, didn't go last year due to some of the vendors not going to show up due to the economy.
I will be there... i can't wait to see the build off trucks this year. The venders are all back, Pete and KW that is.
Was wanting to go but wife wants to go and see her family in Nuremberg, Germany so I guess that i will go back to Germany again for the 6th time and eat a lot of Great German food and drink alot of German Beer. Maybe we will make it next yr, we did get to do the truck show in Dallas it was really good but sorta short on space for sure .