Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2010 S630 Bobcat

Dan Shaw · 2014-11-05 16:34

I cant find the fuse panel on this machine. My heater motor quit and I'm hoping its as easy as a fuse but havent been able to find it. Or if the motor itself has a history of failing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Replies7
  1. #1CRAFT2014-11-05 21:06

    Welcome to HEF ! ……. Is it Not between your knee's when sitting in the machine (in front of the seat) ??? …… at least that's where it used to be ….

  2. #2crewchief8882014-11-06 08:30

    fuse/relays are under the seat on the LH side of the frame. blower motors on the early machines used to go out quite often. water gets in the blower housing, rust and corrosion follows :drinkup

  3. #3Dan Shaw2014-11-06 12:01

    Heater I tried that as well with no luck but thanks anyway!

  4. #4Dan Shaw2014-11-06 12:03

    Ok so lift the seat out or lift the cab?

  5. #5crewchief8882014-11-06 16:20

    if you can get the seat out without removing the cab, i really would like to see that the seat is bolted through the bottom of the cab. lift the cab. :drinkup

  6. #6crewchief8882014-11-06 16:22

    you can also look next to the LH pedal for a plastic cover. some of the smaller & larger machines are located there, but i'm pretty sure all the 600 series are under the cab :drinkup

  7. #7Dan Shaw2014-11-06 17:51

    Ok Thanks, I tried beside LH pedal already so I'll try lifting the cab Thanks again