Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2011 410J TC Attachment Question

freudianfloyd · 2026-03-27 07:07

I have a 2011 John Deere 410J TC hoe. I am looking for some attachments for it, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what to search for, mainly the front attachment type. From what I can find, John Deere calls it the Worksite Pro Quick Coupler, but when searching for that, I don't get much information. I have also read that it is called a JRB E style and even JRB 416 style, but I cannot confirm that either. Does anybody on here happen to know what term/coupler style to search for when looking for front attachments for this machine? Thank you

Replies3
  1. #1JL Sargent2026-03-28 15:03

    I would suggest posting your serial number for the best chance at help.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2026-03-28 16:25

    I‘m quite sure the 410J worksite pro coupler is a JRB E series . Measure one of your existing front attachments and compare to screenshot below to be 100% .

  3. #3freudianfloyd2026-03-28 19:20

    Thank you. When it isn't a muddy mess outside I will do this. Thanks