Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2011 Grove T80

TMAZZ · 2024-02-09 07:48

working on a Grove T80 boom lift electrical issue in the boom. Does anyone know where i could get electrical schematics or parts manual from. Grove no longer supports the machine MinnPar / TVH does not have any info as well.

Replies4
  1. #1Mechanicsville8042024-02-09 09:21

    You can try this Manitowoc who is the distributor globally for Grove, here is their website: Manitowoc Company | Crane Manufacturer | Equipment Manitowoc Cranes is one of the world's largest providers of lifting equipment for the global construction industry, including lattice-boom crawler cranes, tower cranes, mobile hydraulic cranes and boom trucks. www.manitowoc.com

  2. #2TMAZZ2024-02-09 11:49

    Manitowoc has not supported the manlifts in years I only know this because I actually work for a local dealer.

  3. #3Mechanicsville8042024-02-10 06:37

    Ahh, ok so you know already what I know. Sorry I can’t be more help.

  4. #4JMerica2024-09-13 09:37

    I am the proud new owner of a 2000 Grove T60J articulating boom lift. I too am running into the same issue. This is what I have read thus far. JLG bought Grove lift division in 2003 or 2004ish or shortly thereafter and shut Grove down. Minn-Par bought the rights for part distribution.