Hello all, I’ve had a slow leak on my skid steer for months and I lifted the cab to try to diagnose it was very obvious where it was coming from because everything is dirty except this clean area. Bear with my lack of terminology I’m new to heavy equipment. I believe it’s the hydraulic manifold seal that connects the manifold to the actual pump. All the hoses go into the manifold when the machine was started it’s just a steady slow leak from the top of the manifold. My question is what’s best way to go about changing the seal. I assume one would empty the hydraulic tank clean the areas so their spotless. Then just remove the bolts and change the seal re install the bolts? I know these things are under pressure so hoping someone with some knowledge on this could direct me a little better. This is a picture of where it’s leaking
No replies yet.