Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2012 John Deere 310J Wiring Diagram

Robert Rdz ยท 2019-12-09 11:13

Where do I start so last week we had a fire on our ranch backhoe. Damn rats made a nest next to the exhaust which caught on fire. I was wondering if someone can help us out with the wiring diagram for the engine? When you are sitting on the seat the wiring harness from the alternator to where the harness comes out from the frame is completely gone. Everything on the left side is good and we had no damage to anything before the engine compartment. John Deere told us that we need PN AT333675, so we ordered it. If some has a picture where everything goes plugged in that would help us out greatly. The tractor SN is 1T0310JXTCD217062. Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1JL Sargent2019-12-09 11:58

    Robert, sorry to hear about this bad luck. Your machine has a computer. I would be concerned about damage to that and I wonder if it could be bench tested. Anyway, our resident JD expert, MG, usually stops by the forum early each morning. Maybe he can help you with the wiring.

  2. #2mg23612019-12-10 05:00

    Hello Robert. There is really no definitive picture of where all the wiring is plugged in and I don't have any pictures on file from past repair jobs that would help either. Check your PM.

  3. #3Canadian_digger2019-12-10 19:30

    I have a 2011 310SJ. Let me know if you would like any pictures.