Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2013 historic heavy equipment shows in usa

tournaphil ยท 2012-12-31 23:12

I thought it would be good idea to start this so we all know when where and what for the historic/antique shows for 2013. Maybe just a simple WHEN, WHERE AND WHAT so it can be easily referenced and maybe a link to the respective show website to get further details. Cheers.

Replies6
  1. #1terexkerry2013-02-15 02:07

    good luck on your trip to the usa phil,kerry

  2. #2blademan1502013-02-15 10:18

    I follow steam shows and thresherees along with "Old Iron". One that I go to has both, the Rock River Thresheree in Edgerton Wi on Labor Day weekend. They don't have alot of iron but its's still a good time. Drove 7 1/2 hrs out to the HCEA show in Bowling Green Ohio last year, rained like heck but had fun. I hope you get more answers I'm always looking for more shows in driving distance of No. Il.

  3. #3tournaphil2013-07-25 05:05

    Hi Blademan. Thanks for your reply. No more answers here, perhaps old machinery shows aren't a big deal on HEF. Well, all the same, I went to an awful lot of old equip shows all over the USA during the three months I was there, had a great time and met a lot of great people and saw some fantastic collections. Everyone I met sent me on to the next shows so it was a great all rounder, one show after another for 3 months. Cheers

  4. #4blademan1502013-07-25 08:13

    Tournaphil, I am glad you had a good time and found enough shows to keep you entertained. The HCEA show is going to be held at the Local 150 IUOE training site near Joliet IL in the middle of August. I plan to attend on Friday then go up to Baraboo Wi for the Badger steam show the rest of the weekend. The season for steam shows in the mid west is starting now. Clyde aka blademan150

  5. #5Steve Frazier2013-07-30 00:14

    10th Annual Old Construction & Mining Equipment Show September 7-8, 2013 New Athens, Ohio (Located next to the 51st Stumptown Steam Threshers Reunion & Show) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-C...pment-Show/166099183441591?hc_location=stream

  6. #6digger242j2013-08-05 21:38

    This one almost snuck up on me. This coming weekend, 8/9, 10, and 11, the show in Brownsville PA at the National Pike Steam, Gas and Horse Association. http://www.nationalpike.com/ Some years I make it there, and some years I miss it, but it's always fascinating... :thumbsup