Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2013 JLG 450AJ no boom functions

shaynes ยท 2024-07-31 08:46

I have a 2013 JLG 450AJ Boom Lift that is not providing any boom functions. It will drive and steer. I am getting the following codes: 33119 - SWING RIGHT VALVE - OPEN CIRCUIT, 33295 - SWING LEFT VALVE - OPEN CIRCUIT, 33170 - LIFT DOWN VALVE - OPEN CIRCUIT, 33323 - LIFT UP VALVE - OPEN CIRCUIT, 33314 - FLOW CONTROL VALVE - OPEN CIRCUIT Visual inspection showed the cowl over the solenoids had damaged a wire leading to one of the DT connectors on the swing left valve. I replaced the DT connector with no change. After looking through the schematics I checked all 5 valve circuits from the ground control module. SWING RIGHT VALVE - J3 (Black) Pin 4 / J2 (gray) Pin 35 - 9 Ohm SWING LEFT VALVE - J3 (Black) Pin 4 / J2 (gray) Pin 34 - 9 Ohm LIFT DOWN VALVE - J3 (Black) Pin 14 / J2 Pin 22 (gray) - 9 Ohm LIFT UP VALVE - J3 (Black) Pin 14 / J2 Pin 11 (gray) - 9 Ohm FLOW CONTROL VALVE - J3 ( Black ) Pin 6 / J2 Pin 31 (gray) - 4.7 Ohm I feel like there is something I am missing, any help or direction on where to look would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Replies1
  1. #1whtailhunter2024-08-01 08:01

    without digging into the schematic myself, id suspect those functions share a ground through the GCM. Id check every ground connection out of the GCM to chassis.