Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2013 John deere 135 rts reviews? what to expect buying it with 3200hrs?

Seans problems ยท 2019-04-04 20:53

Hi everyone, I am considering buying a 2013 John Deere 135 rts. I was wondering what to expect out of it. We do landscaping and misc light duty construction. I ran a 135 before but it was around 2008 I think. I'm looking for: -Longevity -Known issues -Maintenance -Is this a machine a dealer has to work on or can a decent mechanic get buy with it.

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612019-04-05 04:48

    In the Deere world model years mean nothing. Serial numbers and and letter designations (135C, D?) are what counts. In either case the 135 series has been a very reliable machine (at least in our area). There are several controllers on those machines but many diagnostic points can be accessed through the monitor for troubleshooting. I personally would avoid the "G" series for now due to the aftertreatment system.