I’m working on a 2013 wa250-6, it was not going forward at times but once it was switched to neutral or reverse it would work fine, but now it completely won’t go forward only reverse. I don’t have the pressure testing kits for the hydraulic system. We have a spare machine here that has a blown motor with all the rest of the parts in working condition. First thing I did was replaced all the hydraulic filters and oil, no luck then switched over both HST pumps, HST solenoids, all the relays, checked fuses, changed the shifter switch in the left hand side of steering wheel and no luck, I’m thinking I might have to get into the transmission/transfer case next but if anyone has any other ideas what the problem can be I would appreciate the input, Thanks in advance
*****Update****** I fixed the machine. Turns out that it had a faulty Directional selector solenoid valve, that valve is the one the switches the hydraulic pressure from neutral to forward or reverse, it’s located on the HST pump. Replaced it and the loader is up and running again.