I am having an intermittent problem with right joystick. Sometimes works and sometimes does not. Have replaced joystick, valve, solenoid and relays and still having the issue. Anyone have any idea of what else could be causing the issue?
Left joystick I mean
Do you have the set up with the joysticks only working the backhoe and a mechanical lever on the right hand side which works the front bucket? We had an intermittant problem with the joysticks, turned out to be the wiring harness which runs down the seat pivot to the underside of the cab, was snagging on the pilot pipes and was twisted up and tight, I can't remember if the wires were broken inside the harness. hope this helps. I also think that there is a switch on the seat base which makes the joysticks live when the seat is facing the rear and disables the sticks when the seat is facing forward. there is also a button under one of the joysticks which when pressed allows you to work the backhoe whilst facing forward to debog the machine.