Good morning all. I have a new-to-me 2015 Bobcat E63 with ~1300hrs on it. So far I love the machine and the power it has but I'm hearing a fairly high pitched whine once it warms up. It happens anytime you fully actuate any of the functions or if you run more than one function at a time and I have noticed that the stick function almost pulsates when pulling in while trying to run grade. The noise sounds almost like a pressure relief but there is no loss of function or power. Fluid is within the operating range and looks clean, it was fully serviced before I received it so I assume that the hydraulic filters are good, I checked all the belts and tightened the alternator belt, and I shut off all other accessories to rule those out. Any advice or troubleshooting steps are very much appreciated.
Good day Noise can be generated by a number of sources, I suggest you check the suction lines and filters as a first step. Make sure there is air pressure in the hydraulic tank when it has worked for a short time. Press the button on the tank top you should hear air rushing out. Kind regards Uffex