Hey guys, im having an issue with starting my t450 after replacing the fuel filter. I made the mistake of turning on the machine without filling the filter and it ran for 10 seconds and then shut off. I bled the air out of all the injector lines as well as filled the filter properly using the purge hand pump and the bleed screw. I can't get this thing started for the life of me. Any advice on where else to check? I use a little bit of starting fluid in the intake to try to help get it started, but all it did was spin the crank a bit faster but it never fully started. I get the following code M2303, I checked the fuses and I they are working ok. I did notice on my fuse panel that I don't have a fuse location for F19. It shows an icon of a gas can with a line across it. Not sure what that was for but I thought I had one previously before getting it serviced at bobcat a year ago because that fuse used to keep blowing. I guess they removed it. Im not sure where to find the fuel solenoid but I removed a cap on the fuel pump that looks like a solenoid but it only had a filter screen at the end. When I removed this it seemed to sound like air was being pushed out or in (i couldnt tell). Any advice on how I can get this started would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Haven same issue will start with with Starting fluid if you turn it over till it’s about to start turn Key off and then back on then it will start Then it will run for a little while but once a gets warm the code saying low fuel comes on and then hydraulic charge pressure too low it never looses power still strong but some times when you unlock tracks it acts like it’s locked up but go backwards then forward then works