Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2015 Takeuchi TL12 instrument cluster problems

peterphillips91688 · 2024-02-21 15:14

I have a 2015 Takeuchi TL12 When I turn the key to the on position, all of the lights in the instrument cluster light up, all I see nothing but a horizontal line across the LCD screen, and the machine will not stop beeping. Machine will start and run/operate fine. This started after I slipped with a multimeter and crossed a couple pins in the 14 pin connector, and as a result it seems I grounded my K pin/acc pin. I’ve traced the circuit as far as the lever lock solenoid and have continuity across the solenoid when the solenoid is unplugged from the machine. That being said, I don’t know if this is right or wrong as it’s the extent of my skill set, and I don’t know how that could be involved with the instrument cluster issue. And help or suggestions would be great.

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952024-02-21 19:01

    Welcome to the Forums P9168. Glad to have you. Please only post one topic in one thread. The other 3 duplicate threads have been removed. Thanks

  2. #2Arny L2024-02-21 21:09

    What was initial problem, that you had to be poking around with multi meter.