Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2015 toro dingo 323 wont start

Jb67 · 2020-03-13 16:01

I have a 2015 toro dingo 323 (gas model with Koehler engine) won’t start. I have changed the battery, changed voltage regulator, and all it does is crank like the battery is dead and engine does not turn over. Every once in a while I can jump start it with jumper cables but some times even with cables hooked up it still will Only crank and make noise like the battery is dead. Any ideas?

Replies3
  1. #1MarshallPowerGen2020-03-13 16:29

    Check your cable connections; everything from battery positve to the post on the starter and your battery negative to ground. Any access to a meter to see what the voltage is actually doing?

  2. #2Ronsii2020-03-13 20:16

    Starter could be going bad also... does the starter get really hot after 20-30 seconds of cranking? or smell hot...

  3. #3PeterG2020-03-16 19:06

    Make sure the Aux level has not been left on. I also had an issue with the parking level - Look for Auto kill/safety switches.