My Aux electrical hookup on my boom is pictured below. Other pic is from my owners manual. I only have 9 pins total. I was trying to find the Ground wire. With machine off or on. I have no continuity between chassis ground and any of the pins pictured. I do have a ground connection at the metal connector. Im and wondering if CAT uses the metal electrical connector as the ground? Or am i missing the ground PIN. I will most likely just add a pin to a open hole and run a wire to ground somewhere, or just ground the tool side metal connector. The adapter that I have has 5 wires, I now just need to find a home for the Black ground wire that i do not have in the picture. Any help or knowledge would be appreciated. Thanks.
b pin is ground two buttons left joy stick e&f right is c&d with std package we is. could have only buttons on left with cheaper set up.We build harness for bobcat implements to hook up to your cat. skidsteerstuff.com also build tester to hook up to 14 pin and will test two available ax high flow if machine spec with such.