Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2016 299D2 road lights not working

Cctaylor · 2024-12-08 10:20

Hello guys, I’m having problems getting my road lights to work on this machine, question is bulbs were bad when I checked before pulling the bulbs I had power to them after pulling them I now have no power, do bothe bulbs have to be in to complete the circuit? Side note fuse is good at fuse box

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2024-12-08 10:26

    An electrical schematic would probably be useful to you. Post a Serial Number and you're welcome to one. "2016 299D2" doesn't really help much. Also do you have an Operation & Maintenance Manual for it.?

  2. #2Cctaylor2024-12-08 10:30

    Oh yeah makes sense here is the serial # cat0299dvfd200614 thanks in advance

  3. #3Cctaylor2024-12-08 10:33

    I was able to download a manual for it

  4. #4Nige2024-12-08 11:50

    What Cat Publication reference number is the manual you downloaded, just to check.? Schematic on the way. Check your message inbox.