Just bought a e85 for the life of me csnt figure out how to swing boo.. Left thumb switch controls thumb. Right thumb switch vontrols aux hydraulics. Machine has quick attach on what looks like a added toggle switch. For the life of me been unable to get boom to swing. Machine is pretty tight with 2300 hrs. I think every is original other than pin quick attach. Any ideas on how to get boom to swing. Thank you all so much. Seller is pretty useless Doesn't have any ideas
Does it have a foot pedal valve for swing? My Bobcat is a little older than that but it has a pedal next to the travel pedals for swing. It can be locked into a fixed position so it can't be accidentally activated so maybe that's what happened to yours.
Nice looking machine by the way
Thank you for the reply. this e85 doesnt have a foot pedal like normal. Im thinking in the display computer thing i must have to switch from thumb back to boom swing on the left thumb switch
Good day I suggest you request a hydraulic schematic for your machine from the dealer, that will make a simpkle job of finding how it is controled. Kind regards Uffex
Thank you. I downloaded service manual spent most the night going through it. Im not to computer savy so Nothing as of yet has jumped out. It has thumb, quick attach, and 2 more sets of secondary hydraulics. Go5a be a simple way to toggle thumb switches between them.
Been studding this vooodoo
Good day EvanM You have the same schematic as I, no boom swing illustrated, it has a hammer-grab (No.24) option next to the blade valve. I suggest you follow the lines from the swing cylinder back to the main valve take some snaps and post. We may be able to establish how this is connected and works. Kind regards Uffex
That was really careless of me I can see it operated with the slew circuit Pa9 & Pb9 give me a spell I will come up with control.
Good day The switch is made by the ECU please see the attached. Kind regards Uffex
Thank you so much. Heading out to dig a septic system or a hous clearance. Will report back if it switches over and works. With the info you shared i feel confident it will. Thank you so much. We have two case backhoes that we do 90% of our work with. I despise backhoes this machine i feel will be more productive all around. With a skidsteer and excavator i can rule the world.
The button in that machine operating manual is the horn on this e85. My old man tried it. He doesnt have patience so not sure what all he tried. Will investigate more ounce off trailer
Got it now dads off and running This switch to toggle between boom and thumb on left thumb roller
The e85 is little beast of a machine. It makes case backhoes seem like silly toys.
Nice pcts. Kind regards Uffex