Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2017 case sv185 no glow plug light

JosieB ยท 2022-11-05 20:41

I recently purchased a 2017 case sv185 skid steer and it killed while using, now the glow plug light won't illuminate and no start, 1800 hours, I'm new to skid steers, not sure where to start

Replies4
  1. #1Coaldust2022-11-05 23:09

    Start with the battery.

  2. #2JosieB2022-11-06 13:55

    I'm not getting the low voltage alarm, turns over good, just no light to tell me the glow plugs are warming like usual, not sure why it would stop telling them to heat

  3. #3JosieB2022-11-06 15:44

    I was told it was 2017, the serial sticker actually says it was made in 2012, and the fuse box is behind the cup holder, gonna find the fuse diagram and see if I can figure out what hearts the glow plugs

  4. #4alrman2022-11-06 20:30

    Welcome to HEF @JosieB The Manual schematic says there is a fuse & also a relay - however the fuse panel decal that I can see in the manual does not mention either..