Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2017 Kubota SVL95-2S error codes

ianjoub · 2022-02-16 15:50

What does this likely mean? e 9512 e 9514 e 9516 e 9602 e 9510 e 9511 e 9513

Replies10
  1. #1Tags2022-02-16 20:22

    $$$$$$ it could be bad wiring or you have some major issues with your def tank possibly. Check this out or look in your operators manual. Most of the codes will mean a trip to the dealer unless you have the ability to access the system yourself. https://kubota.ca/getmedia/70f24742...OPS-SVL95-2-V0631-58113-ENG-20160711?ext=.pdf

  2. #2ianjoub2022-02-16 20:54

    At auction. I guess I was thinking "would $5k cover it?". I would just bid accordingly. I made the guess that it was emissions stuff as it is a low hour machine @1386 indicated. I think I will likely pass though as there are many with less to no issues.

  3. #3BCG2022-02-17 12:52

    There's an extended warranty for that DEF head and Kubota has a recall on one version of it. I had mine replaced on a 2017 machine with 2200 hours last year at no cost to me. With less than 1400 hours, it's going to be covered by the emissions warranty. The other alternative is a weight loss program, this particular machine runs substantially better if it's lighter.

  4. #4ianjoub2022-02-20 12:02

    https://reimertuning.com/products/2015-2019-kubota-svl95?variant=33271000727638

  5. #5ianjoub2022-02-21 09:23

    Someone paid $55k for that.

  6. #6Damien Kaluza2022-02-22 06:03

    DPF/DEF system are pretty easy to by-pass. Shouldn't worry about that.

  7. #7hseII2022-02-22 08:24

    I’m in the market for another SVL & that’s a touch high from what I’m seeing for a machine with no problems. It seems they are coming back down.

  8. #8ianjoub2022-02-22 08:35

    I was told low $60's for a NEW 75 from my local dealer: (smaller machine) with high flow, forestry package, and powered coupler.

  9. #9hseII2022-02-22 08:40

    September 2021 I was quoted a new 97-2 cab, High Flow, hyd. Attach for $75k & a new 75-2 was $65k. I didn’t warm to getting on a list of 20. I foolishly purchased a standard flow machine in October 2020 & have regretted it since then. I want a 95 Cab High Flow machine.

  10. #10southernman132022-02-22 20:20

    We have a 97-2 new it was 73 ish w the lean glass on the door and we for an extra year warranty. (3 years) think that was another 1200