Hello, I’m looking for assistance on how to remove the heater/AC blower motor. I can’t find any videos on it and the only thing I found online tells you to remove the seat and you’ll be able to access the blower motor. I removed the seat and there’s a solid sheet of steel covering everything with no hatch to get at the blower. It looks like I’d have to remove the joysticks to remove that plate but didn’t want to get too far into it without some more guidance. Has anyone on here ran into this?
It’s not that bad. It’s right there.
Sorry but that doesn’t help me. Can you take a picture further away with you seat removed. Im repeating myself I know but when I removed my seat it’s a solid plate of steel you can see or access the blower motor
I’m sorry, it’s under the seat on your machine. There are 400 screws that must be removed.
Ok that’s what it looked like had to happen but it wouldn‘t be the first time I’ve torn something apart for no reason so thought I better check first lol. Thanks for the help it’s much appreciated.