I have a 2019 259d3, I received it from another mechanic after he had done a r&r with the motor. The machine ran before the previous mechanic had replaced the motor it just ran rough and smoked. Now it doesn't even crank and I am getting a bunch of codes, most prominent is the Engine horse power rating mismatched. I've checked all the fuses and grounds they check out. I've narrowed it down to a short somewhere, and its not turning on the ecm. Does anyone have access to a diagram so I can test if there is power to the ecm? One that can tell me what pins do what?
1. Check the cleanliness and tightness of the hardware on the ground strap between the engine block and the chassis. Following that lift the cab and check the ground strap between the cab and the chassis. 2. Use the forum search function for "E459". It should throw up plenty of hits. Come back if you have any other questions. EDIT: If you want an electrical schematic you'll need to post a machine Serial Number.
Thank you, a electrical schematic would be very helpful! FTL24776
Check your message inbox. FYI FTL24776 is not a 259D Series 3 machine, it's a Series 1. Same engine or was a different one installed.? If the latter both an engine Serial Number and particularly an Arrangement Number might just be useful. Both should be on the plate fixed to the valve cover.