Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2019 E42 Bobcat wiring diagram?

John Canfield ยท 2020-03-28 18:40

Finally I started to install high definition cameras for my E42 this morning I've had in the box for months. I'm making good progress and should be finished to tomorrow however I don't have a clue where to pick up 12V with ignition on. Going direct to the battery is no problem, that's what I'm using for testing. Does anyone have any wiring diagrams for a late model E42? Tearing apart the side console with the radio is something I want to avoid.

Replies1
  1. #1John Canfield2020-03-29 18:02

    Project completed. My source of key-on 12V was the radio, fortunately it easily came out, just three tabs on the bezel held it in the hole. I used those wire tap connectors to bring off 12V to power the monitor. It's great having the cams, especially the one on the rear. I was always worried about backing over our golden lab, he's never concerned about anything except when it's time to eat.