Alright guys, this is my first post here, so bear with me….Ive got a new to me 2019 Volvo ec140el. It currently has around 2400 hours on it. I put maybe 75hrs on the machine before the def armature went out. I’ve had it replaced by Volvo and now I’ve made it less than 10 hours after the repair and the machine shut down with a laundry list of codes. Does anyone know of a way to have access to what each code means? Or is it just a phone call to Volvo each time? My current codes are: U100787 U100687 U101587 U101687 U010000 U115C00 U114600 It’s also blowing the “EECM” fuse each time you turn the switch on. TIA.
The first 4 are all CanBus ECM and GPMecu communication problems, U010000 is ECM to control link Back bone U114600 is lost communication ECM on Engine sub net both of the last two I have written here say check Fuse 22 if that is the one that is blowing then it suggests a wiring fault somewhere U115C00 doesn't exist but U114C00 is a loss of communication with the ACM aftertreatment control unit looking at it all in a big picture, you have a wiring fault somewhere, possibly going to ground.
I apologize, the U115C00 was a typo. The U114C00 is the code I have. I feel as though something is going to ground as well. The fuse 22 is the EECM fuse that is blowing. With codes from the ecm and acm, would they have a common 12v feed? Or does one have a power feed coming from the other?
The ACM and HMICU both share FU37 if that helps any
I finally traced it down to the wiring harness going to the fan clutch. It broke the mount and twisted the wires up until it shorted them. I’ve repaired the wires and now I’m down to two codes which are: P06B016 P048012 Any insight as to what these two are?
P06B016 Failure event Voltage lower than 4.5 V has been detected.(EA7) Symptom ○ Low power because of engine derate. ○ Incorrect values from EGR differential pressure sensor. ○ Incorrect values from fuel rail pressure sensor. ○ Incorrect values from inlet throttle position sensor. ○ Incorrect values from the fan speed sensor Conditions ○ None Possible causes ○ Damaged wire harness or connector ○ Defective EGR differential pressure sensor. ○ Defective fuel rail pressure sensor. ○ Defective throttle position sensor ○ Defective fan clutch speed sensor Action ○ Check for damage to the harness and connectors connected to the ECM. ○ Control measure component and wire harness for voltage supply, see: SE2515, description and measuring :- Egr pressure sensor on venturi, tubes up to sensor prob blocked SE2309, description and measuring :- Fuel pressure on fuel rail end FX1054, description and measuring :- Intake throttle position sensor and motor SE2604, description and measuring :- It's a sensor in the PWM2602 valve for the fan clutch, it's a sensor on the top of the radiator shroud. ○ Repair or replace the faulty component or wire harness. All the above makes a little more sense with the next code, which is basically saying it's the last sensor on the list above P048012 Failure event Short circuit to higher voltage has been detected. (EB49) Symptom ○ Fan runs at full speed ○ Increased fuel consumption Conditions ○ None Possible causes ○ Damaged wire harness or connector Action ○ Control measure component and wire harness, see PWM2602, description and measuring ○ Repair or replace the faulty component or wire harness.