I am intending to invest in a cat 320 C LME 2004 which has a 2066 motor. Can someone advise if these motors have electronic fuel system or not. Being in Africa would prefer basic engines.
I think you mean 3066 rather than 2066 but either way the engine is mechanical fuel injection.
Thanks But seller is insisting it is a cat 2066 engine and also sent a spec sheet which shows at cat 2066 engine I am not familiar with this engines especially on the availabilty on the parts. Any advise
What is the machine Serial Number .......?
He has 2 1. CAT 0320CALGLA00420 2. CAT 0320CAGLA01017
Definitely a 3066 engine. Mitsubishi with a Cat badge. Bum basic engine and super reliable. Just keep an eye on the fan belts and water pump bearings.
Thank you very much for all the advise
A thought. If the seller has no idea of the engine model that is installed in the machine how much do you trust him to give you good information about the rest of it .......??
Yeh very difficult and trickey .