Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

210 LX link belt

kohle ยท 2020-05-02 22:33

Have a 210LX Link Belt excavator serial number k3j36002I have owned this machine for about 5 years having trouble with pass code,tried to start it today and the only way it will stay running if you hold in starter button as soon as you release it engine stops.At the same time enter pass code comes up on screen but I donot have the pass code Other times this would come up I would just put in some random numbers and it would clear itself and be fine.This time a error code comes up.Is there a way that I could change pass code on this machine,read in owners manual that all it says is contact your dealer to change also read in this fouram about how to clear error codes and it didnt work

Replies6
  1. #1kohle2020-05-05 00:24

    No body has any answers? please

  2. #2LACHAU2020-05-05 05:03

    It is hard to think. This is the device's anti-theft system!! How can I show of for everyone!! Anyhow, I will send you in private conversation, please check. Good luck.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2020-05-05 15:04

    I would check the fuel pump shutoff solenoid.

  4. #4confusedguy31672023-03-22 20:10

    I have I have a linkbelt 210 unit will start but asking for a 6 digit code to unlock display and move I saw u were helping Kohle with a similar question hoping you can help me with my problem really needing help ty

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2023-03-23 13:43

    On the Case machines there is a wire that you have to disconnect behind the panel behind your seat.

  6. #6confusedguy31672023-03-23 21:05

    It was anti-theft lock I unlocked it by putting all 5s on the 6 digit password screen ty so much these machines have been a big pain in the butt lol