Got a 210G with 641-13 , 641-07, 2795-07 and 1569-31 witch is a derate code. I know these all pertain to the turbo and VGT. I think the turbo is sticking. The VGT moves free and moves three times when engine starts. what I don't know is how far should it move. any advice on this. 1FF210GXEF523834
Unfortunately, there was a "PIP" (product improvement program) to address that code, but it has since expired. It involved replacing the exhaust manifold to address the issue. There is a special test in the Dealer's Service Advisor ("Turbocharger PIP Solution Test") for testing that complaint. But it could still be the turbo. 641.13 is the turbo can no longer reach the learned value it learned when installed and calibrated. 2795.07 is a mismatch between actual and desired position. Either the actuator or the turbo could be the fault. If there is going to be any replacement of parts, I would recommend a complete turbo with actuator. The dealer will need to come out and perform a Learn Value Reset Calibration. There is also an updated version of ECU software available for your machine. I would recommend getting that updated.
Thank you !
I have the same Problem with my excavator. I was quoted $3,500 plus travel expense, does this sound like a reasonable price. Could they just perform a "Learn Value Reset Calibartion"?