New to me. Runs great. Changed out fuel line from filters to engine it had a slight leak. Have not changed the fuel filters yet. I wanted to let the fuel level get lower. I was gonna change them but didn’t seem like it was gonna quit flowing from the water bleed screw on bottom of filter so I figured if it was lower maybe it would. Anyway it doesn’t seem like it’s running full RPM basically runs 1800 RPMs seems like it needs another hundred or so. It runs fine. Doesn’t seem like it’s starving for fuel but just checking to see what the RPM are supposed to be and if there’s a way to turn it up, probably not I would imagine it’s all electronic after lunch. I’m gonna change the fuel filters to see if that does anything thanks.
Looks like some one got an early Christmas gift heh heh heh
Have you got the knob set to economy mode? Been a while since I've toyed with Deere/Hitachi but I think there's 3 settings. Most guys just set it to HP and leave it there.
It’s on pwr. I knew I should’ve clarified that up front lol
Normal. Check your messages. I sent you the theory which includes an rpm chart.
Awesome. Thanks MG!