Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

210LE – hydraulic leak / e brake issues

Tierrablooms · 2023-06-14 16:59

I am new to tractor ownership so forgive me if these are stupid questions. I’ve had this hydraulic leak for what looks to be a valve for the front bucket. I took photos to the dealership and they just recommend o rings. The issue is I can’t seem to get the valve part off. Is there a trick? Does it only come off from above? Also randomly my e brake will not stop beeping and won’t allow me to turn it off - which won’t allow me to turn the tractor on. From reading on the forum it sounds like it might be a diode but will test later tonight.

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612023-06-15 05:26

    Welcome to HEF Tierrablooms ! I would not attempt to remove that spool in the machine. That has detent balls in there plus a spring and pintle shaped pin, all of which could come flying out. That detent has to disassembled to install the seals. The seals have to be installed with the spool in place and the detent assembled in place. Also, that spool also does not have O-rings on the spools, but lip seals instead, which require a special tool to install without damaging them. They can be installed without, but it is tricky at best.

  2. #2mg23612023-06-15 11:48

    What I meant to say here is that the detent gets assembled after the spool and seal installation..

  3. #3Tierrablooms2023-06-15 12:38

    Thank you! I believe you nailed it. I finally got a hold of someone to come out and repair and they said the same thing (it’s been a nightmare to find mobile tractor repair by the way in my area for some reason). Makes me feel better

  4. #4Travisaz582025-10-08 13:38

    i have the same problem oil just a steady stream coming out of the cover what did you do to fix it?

  5. #5Travisaz582025-11-24 11:38

    Do you have to disassemble the whole valve to replace all the orings and repair the valve.

  6. #6reganj2025-11-24 19:20

    See post number 02