Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

225C trying back flips

farm_boy ยท 2007-03-12 00:35

She didn't quite make the first rotation.....:lmao

Replies18
  1. #1tylermckee2007-03-12 00:51

    keep that bucket low

  2. #2Ford LT-90002007-03-12 01:44

    How in the heck did he flip backwards on that little slope Not the best place to flip backwards with the peanut gallery driving by

  3. #3Lashlander2007-03-12 01:48

    Those darn John Deeres! New stick cylinder, new seat, she'll be good as new. Oh ya, new operator while their at it.

  4. #4Ford LT-90002007-03-12 01:59

    Half the seat is probably still hanging out of the operators butt crack. Lucky the machine flopped straight back .

  5. #5Countryboy2007-03-12 02:28

    He had the boom in the "way too high" position.

  6. #6hvy 1ton2007-03-12 19:19

    Them pesky little excavators, you gotta watch them around bridges. They get all excited start breaking :cussing

  7. #7JBL2007-03-12 19:47

    For sale deere 225c rental unit, low hours, undercarriage perfect hardly in the dirt.

  8. #8jimmyjack2007-03-12 20:11

    he must have had the bucket like that so he could see clearly when climbing that hill, he wouldn't what to hit something:lmao

  9. #990plow2007-03-12 22:08

    Not good. I heard a couple stories from some operators losing it in the ice last week. I slid the Kx 151 down a hill and through a fence when i tried to stop my self with the bucket it threw me sideways through the fence (luckily not off the 4 foot wall on the other side of the fence) after I just explained to the guys I was working with that I wanted to save the fence. Oh well only 3 sections of aluminum fence and hurt pride. Another operator said he took a Cat 320 down a hill sideways that day too. -Eric

  10. #10Dozerboy2007-03-12 22:13

    What a bonehead ointhead

  11. #11rino14942007-03-12 22:32

    Who cares, it's a rental

  12. #12farm_boy2007-03-12 23:33

    OK Rino....since you went there..... Do you know the difference between a 4X4 truck and a rental car?? wait for it...... A 4x4 truck won't go everywhere !! :lmao :falldownlaugh I kill me:falldownlaugh :lmao

  13. #13Countryboy2007-03-13 00:06

    :laugh That was pretty good.

  14. #14CM19952007-03-18 13:49

    Nothing parties like a rental!:spongebob :drinkup

  15. #15tylermckee2007-03-18 15:19

    I hope the topped off the fuel before sending it back:lmao

  16. #16Dozerboy2007-03-18 17:07

    Oil too, most equipment tends to leak at the angel trust me.

  17. #17N.B.CONCRETE2007-03-18 18:27

    LOL , Happy I dont own it.....:drinkup Add to my personal breastpocket list , dont buy rental equipment !

  18. #18rino14942007-03-19 06:47

    It is only a scratch, it will buff right out. I bet that you will see that machine at a RB auction with a new paint job.