Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

246 skidsteer wheel bearing

hillibilly ยท 2013-04-17 21:27

I need to replace the right front wheel bearing. My model is 5sz03321 . Its a 2001 year model . Does anyone know how easy or hard it is and also give me some pointers on how to do it ??? Thanks for the help . John

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2013-04-18 09:01

    If you want to send me a PM with your e-mail address I can e-mail you a document with the procedure to replace the bearing.

  2. #2hillibilly2013-04-18 12:22

    your email address?? I tried to find ur email address so I could send you a PM. Couldn't find it. Mine is [email protected]

  3. #3Nige2013-04-18 17:35

    Check your e-mail.

  4. #4hillibilly2013-04-18 18:02

    email Nige , Nothing has came through yet . Ill check in 15 minutes or so . Sometimes it takes a little bit . THANKS very much for your time . It is really appreciated ..

  5. #5hillibilly2013-04-18 18:48

    Nige , It just came through . Thank you for your help . I'm going to tear into it in the morning . Again THANK YOU .

  6. #6hillibilly2013-04-19 13:16

    I got it torn apart and it chewed up the axle and housing . Would anyone know or have one ??? Its the right front i need .Thanks for any help

  7. #7hillibilly2013-04-19 14:01

    I got it torn apart and it chewed up the axle and housing . Would anyone know or have one ??? Its the right front i need .Thanks for any help