Ok now I have a sepperate issue aside from the scv. It is now throwing a 3700-3 loader bucket inclinometer sensor. What could that possibly be? I’m guessing it’s the sensor that tells you your bucket is in the air but I’m not sure where it’s at.
See attached troubleshooting procedure. Not sure if I already sent you an electrical schematic but if you need one just ask.
I will need one please
Check your messages. One is on the way.
BTW the schematic shows physical locations of components on the machine, to help you locate the sensor.
I take it that’s not the inclinometer sensor then?
So I changed the actual inclinometer sensor and I’m still getting a code. Should I test the wire and see what it’s running at?
Words fail me..... You have the test procedure - see Post #2 above. Before loading thre parts cannon why not try performing the steps in that procedure which will lead you to the root cause of the problem.?
No. If you bothered to read your messages I actually sent you an illustration from the electrical schematic showing the location of the inclinomoeter.
I got it changed it’s in the right part of the machine in front. I will test the electrical next and post my results
So I followed the steps and I found an entire break in the wire. Thank you for your help. I’ll be ordering a new harness and hope that fixes it. I had absolutely no power when I checked the wiring
It was the harness that was throwing the loader bucket inclinometer sensor