Machine drives fwd & rev but boom & tilt not working? any suggestions? Thanks,
Check your door safety switch.
no door option installed
In that case there will be a bypass harness somewhere that reproduces the "door closed" signal from the switch that your machine doesn't have because it's open cab. I'll send you an electrical schematic so that you can track it down.
Does that model use a hydraulic fan? If so, is it operating?
Yes it does and if it drives backwards & forwards as per the OP then the coupling between the engine and the pumps hasn’t failed.
I was thinking more a shaft or spline failure between the hydrostatic pump and the implement pump if that's possible.
Gotcha. A possibility certainly.
Thank you for the help, I'll get working on it and report back !!
Personally I'd suggest to dig into the electrical system first. Check your messages.