Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

252b

bwnoit4ev ยท 2025-04-26 12:41

I have a cat 252b and can't get two speed to engage

Replies5
  1. #1bwnoit4ev2025-04-26 12:52

    CAT0252BLSCP02267

  2. #2Nige2025-04-26 13:08

    Possibly that could be because it is a single-speed machine, or at least that how it was originally built.

  3. #3bwnoit4ev2025-04-26 13:26

    I believe it says two speed on side and has trigger on joystick for it

  4. #4Nige2025-04-26 13:55

    As they say round our way - "the local buses carry ads for washing powder but that doesn't mean they take in laundry". It won't be the first time someone has put decals on a machine to make it look like something it isn't. Single and two speed machines all use the same joystick. All I can tell you is that your particular Serial Number was originally built as a single speed machine.

  5. #5bwnoit4ev2025-04-26 14:21

    Ohh ok then I'm sure it's not two speed then thanks for your help