Hi, i test with scope PWM from joystick and test selenoids to opened ECU,all is OK. Power is OK too. With diag we try reflash FLS to ecu, but aux hydraulic still not work (no power to selenoids...). I think ECU is KO. I open ecu, is nice without water problem, sw problem maybe. I read 28F010 and have FLS what need convert to BIN file for compare with my readed 28F010 in Elnec programmer. I read eeprom 78HC11K4 too ( cpu 2D58N ), but donot see problem there. Can anybody convert my FLS to BIN or send me his backup from eeprom ecu 78HC11K4 ? Thank you, Milan
Ho, nobody have this FLS convertor ( or WinOls have plugin too) or experiance with this AUX ECU ? If only replace RAM, or is problem with 68HC11K4 or 28F010 lost flash data .... Now if compare FLS converted to BIN with my data readed with external programmer of 28F010 I will se if is problem with 28F010. If anybody can share me his EEPROM of 68HC11K4 I can try repair this coruption of EEPROM .....
Sorry but you are working at a level far above anything I have come across. If an ECM doesn’t work we either replace it with a new one or send it to one of the companies who specialise in repairing ECMs. It returns in full operating condition but the details regarding how it was done are a mystery.
ok, solved with arduino + 2 x MOSFET. Potentiometer with 0 in the middle, I set the sensitivity for smooth operation of the hydraulics up to the machine via USB .... It worked perfectly. Original unit removed from machine. It works great.