I don’t not have the vin on me right now but when you get in to start the machine all lights are on like normal then when the machine starts all lights go off and none of the function will work check which is a battery at 13.5 V when running and getting 10 v at the parking switch and the lap bar the machine can run for approximately 30 minutes and the Machine will work like normal do you know what will cause this to happen
I don't quite understand what you mean by that. Are you saying that 30 minutes after starting the engine (and having no hydraulics) that the machine all of a sudden starts to operate normally..?
Yes. I no that is not normal
OK, I'm gonna try this one more time. Please can you explain clearly what your machine is doing after you first start the engine because what you wrote so far I don't understand. It's hard to try to help under those circumstances.
So on my 277B you can get into the cab and lower the arm , put the key in and turn it on the seatbelt oil and parking brake lights will come on. Turn the key to start the engine will start and run oil light seatbelt light and lap bar light will all go out. Then you will have no functions on the machine. But if you leave the machine running for about 30 minutes the your seatbelt and parking brake light will pop on and then you can push the parking brake and get all your functions back. In that 30 minutes of time when the machines has no functions the voltage is 13.5 at the battery. At the parking brake switch I’m getting 10 V. The lap bar and the seat switch is also getting 10 V. So my question is what is causing that 30 minutes delay and will it totally quit on me if I don’t get it fixed
You say you're getting 10V at the lap bar & parking brake switches. Does that 10V jump to 13.5V (same as battery) when all the functions come back after 30 minutes.? Also a Serial Number is important because the machine may have some sort of security system. If it was built with one at the factory then it will show up. A Serial Number will also get you the correct Electrical Schematic that will permit you to do some testing. Did this problem start suddenly or has it been intermittent for some time.? How long have you owned the machine.?
I have the machine for about 10 years now and it never had a security system on it. the switch for the parking brake and lamp Bar stayed at 10 v after 30 minutes and the problem started suddenly I do not have a serial number available until Saturday as for I’m working out of town as the moment.
OK here we go my serial number BHMDH02033. I did some testing on the machine again to switch at 8 V and stayed at eight v even after 30 minutes when machine brake light lit up. And started to work. I found a use ecm and tried it in all lights lit up instantly. The lap bar and seat switch works great but when you hit the parking brake it won’t release now. What do you think that is a bad ECM again or will it needs to be reprogrammed. Ecm part # 1544233
It may be that the replacement ECM you have obtained has fixed one problem (the 30 min delay), only to find another...... The other possibility is that it is also defective but in a different way to the original one. Also for some reason 154-4233 is not listed for your particular Serial Number, even though it appears in other MDH-prefix machines. Do you have the electrical schematic to chase out wiring..?
OK give me an update on the machine. The old ECM was bad the Used ecm that I bought is working fine. The problem came when I was testing the switch and I must have put the wrong connector back on the switch since there was two of them they look Exactly the same at the same spot. So I do have to think you for all the help you gave me I really appreciate it