Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

287b hydo line to the left drive blew

Kat287b · 2024-04-15 00:17

Looks impossible to get to. It is the lower one, one of the ones with the 4 bolt setup at the end. Looks like even if I take the track off that won't help- is there someone that has done this before and can tell me the best proceedure before I start guessing?

Replies1
  1. #1Tags2024-04-15 05:58

    You need to loosen/remove the bolts that hold the drive motor assembly on and turn it outward so you can get to the fittings. It’s been a loooooooong time since I did one and I did it several times. Can’t remember if it’s 14 or 17mm. Even with the motor assembly twisted out, it is not great access. It was a great machine for its time but my mental state was better once I got rid of it…