Thank you in advance for any insight you may have and help you can provide. I have a 2006 287B xps high flow with a hydraulic issue when applying light pressure to the right hand joystick that controls the lift/tilt functions. When applying slight pressure to the joystick to perform a function , the motor bogs tremendously! The issue is present most when trying to lower the arms or curl back the bucket. I have replaced the right side joystick assembly and replaced the lift relief valves. At the pump compensator valve test port, I have nearly 0 psi with joystick nuetral which I've researched and concluded was good from a previous post, however at the main inlet to the valvebody I have 1100psi at idle which I've read should be around 350-420psi. If you have any information that could help me please chime in! Thanks, Dominic.
UPDATE** I have adjusted the pressure down into range at idle and currently have the standby pressure set at 375psi at the main inlet. With the gauge connected, when I try to perform the function to lower the arms pressure builds to 3800psi as the engine bogs. Does the Same with the tilt function. The lift function works as it should.
I have removed the compensator valve already and completely dissassembled it and verified the are no springs stuck. I found your attached article and thought that may be it also, but it did not fix my problem
My 248b tends to leave the pump stroked when stopping the boom going down. Many times, a quick jab on the joystick will stop the stroking. Put on compensator, no joy. Suspect pump swash plate sticking. Haven't gotten around to pulling pump yet.
My pump stops stroking as soon as I let off the joystick, it only strokes when trying to perform the lower and tilt functions slowly. If you push the joystick all the way to perform the "problem functions", the pump overcomes the stroke.