Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

287b park brake flashing light

franklinglenn ยท 2025-06-07 17:22

287b just locked up brake, flashing light won't cut off, also hydraulics won't work. it did this one time before but went back to working. any suggestions on where problem lies?

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2025-06-07 17:32

    Can you post a Serial Number please. Try this thread. I think it should have all the answers you need. CAT 226B Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing Hello, I'm trouble shooting Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing on my CAT 226B serial number MJH08353. In the attached picture, in purple I highlight what I believe is the detent coil. I have two questions, first, is this the detent coil? It's located under my right hand... HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2franklinglenn2025-06-07 18:01

    zsa2836

  3. #3Nige2025-06-07 18:07

    OK, so everything in that thread will appply to your machine, specifically including the attachments RENR6417 & the electrical schematic RENR6419 in the OP on Page 1. You should download and study both of them before proceeding further.