Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

289 d3 glow plug issue

Zagaryuk ยท 2024-12-28 22:50

Getting no power to the glow plug relay. I check all the glow plugs, actually replaced one because it was reading right with the testing meter. Put in a new relay, the relay ticks but no power to the glow plugs. I tested to see if I was getting power to the relay and turns out there's no power coming in. Don't know what cause it to click. Checked all the fuses followed the wires they seem to be all good, I also tried unpluggingthe hydraulic temp sensor and water temperature sensor but made no difference. Don't know what else to check.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2024-12-28 22:53

    See this thread. I think it may have all the answers that you need. If you want an electrical schematic then you will need to supply a Serial Number. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Zagaryuk2024-12-29 00:24

    Sweet I looked into that other thread and fixed my issue. It was that fuse behind the fuel filter. Thanks Nige appreciate it