We bought a 2892 manitex on a fl80 chassis with an rtf8908ll. It was missing the pump and pto. Does anyone have one they can take some picks of the data plates or a part number source? The manitex dealer has been no help whatsoever.
How many stage pump is it- i.e how many lines go from tank to it, and how many pressure lines coming off it. Some are just single stage pumps- 1 hose on and 1 hose off, but they stink for multifunction. Should be a 2 or 3 stage pump. Then you can go from there to what you need for a pto and how much speed. A suggestion- go on crane trader and contact someone that has a 2892 for sale, and have them look. If the one for sale by crane sales and service is like yours, I have a contact with them. https://www.cranetrader.com/listings/search?Category=1017&ModelGroup=2892&Manufacturer=MANITEX
I think its supposed to be a three stage pump. Got 4 lines total. Ive found where it can be an sae b or bb mount. I may take you up on the cranes sales and service contact. Thanks.
If you just have 4 lines, its a two stage pump. Two inlet (from tank) lines- and two outlet (pressure to crane) lines. 3 stage would have 6 total lines. I think my national is a 3 stage, but I can't remember now- I got a new one for it a couple years ago. Do you know if the hyd. pump was a direct mount on the transmission, or driveline off the transmission to a separate mount point? And weather they were driving off the bottom plate or the side plate on the roadranger.
It looked like i had 3 pressure lines and 1 supply. I think im missing a manifold that went to the pump as the supply is slightly to short to have reached it. It was direct mount on the bottom it looks like by the fresh block off plate. It has an rtf8908ll trans in it.
Mainly just testing posting pictures. The manite x 2892 we are working on.