Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

3 x Custom painted models, CCM D9L & Winross 235 in BELL. NZG # 12 Grader Bell Bros P

footloose1952 ยท 2014-04-21 05:51

Hello all, I've been busy over the past couple of months, the first custom, a CCM D9L I stripped and painted it red and white, left the cab off in BELL livery. [/URL][/img] [/URL][/img] [/URL][/img] 2nd is a Winross CAT 235 Excavator. A lot of work on this one, added Conrad Tracks, cut the front quarter window off the cab, added plastic windows, hydraulic hoses and pipes and painted it red & white in BELL livery [/URL][/img] [/URL][/img] 3rd is an NZG CAT # 12 Grader. I cut the doors and part of the side windows off, cut a whole in the engine hood and jammed an engine in the hollow, then painted it red and white in the Bell Bros Pty Ltd livery [/URL][/img] [/URL][/img] Hope you appreciate the efforts I put in. Regards from Western Australia Peter

Replies2
  1. #1cubanator2014-04-21 21:21

    Those are awesome!

  2. #2MutsMachines2014-04-24 19:52

    very very awesome models. all so detailed to perfection I am very impressed. I wish I could make things like that.