Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310 sg backhoe

Wch1011 · 2024-07-02 21:40

I am having an issue with the left stabilizer ,,, it doesn't have the lifting power it should . The one time it would not lower at all until I increased the RPM to 3000 ,, at that point it started working again but still doesn’t have the ability to lift the machine . Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks !!

Replies5
  1. #1FWD2024-07-02 21:54

    You would be better off posting this in the Tracto Loader Backhoe section below. FWD

  2. #2Diesel Dave2024-07-02 21:58

    Also provide a machine serial number, there are 2 different style stabilizer valves.

  3. #3Wch10112024-07-02 22:16

    I am having trouble finding the tractor backhoe section ,, could you please direct me ??

  4. #4mg23612024-07-03 04:57

    I asked the MOD's to move it.

  5. #5HarleyHappy2024-07-03 10:40

    Check for a bent rod or a dent or crease in the cylinder.