Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310e what hammer can i use with it?

deere12345 ยท 2021-01-31 11:41

Since hydraulic hammers are rated in excabator ton what will be the equibalent for a 310e?

Replies4
  1. #1JL Sargent2021-02-02 11:07

    Is your backhoe plumbed for a hammer?

  2. #2deere123452021-02-03 12:03

    No is not but i think the most expensive part is buying the hydraulic hammer. This is some research for the future just in case i find a deal on the hammer.

  3. #3JL Sargent2021-02-03 13:25

    I think you might be mistaken. I see used hammers on Ebay for less than $5 grand. I wonder if you get that backhoe properly set up to run a hammer for that amount.

  4. #492U 34062021-02-03 14:17

    Shouldn't cost a whole let to set it up. Want as little back pressure as possible on the return so you may need to plumb in a valve to set it to return to tank.