I just recently picked up a 310G backhoe and didn't realize it was a 3 lever control. Called the local Deere dealer and the kit to change from 3 to 2 levers is no longer available. Has anybody seen these kits still available today? Anybody have one they would like to swap out?
Some one was looking to do the opposite of you, might do a search to find the thread. Cant remember the machine though. Foot swings are really easy to get the hang of running. 30 years ago a company had every set up imagined. You may run 3 or 4 patterns a day. Wasn't that big of deal. The only one I never got the hang of was the 4 levers on the Fords, as we only had one which was more or less one guys machine. You had to know how to run them all, there was no magic switch.
Different brands, but this is the thread I remember. HeavyEquipmentForums
Thanks!
UPDATE: I was able to find a brand new 2 lever kit at Gulf South Equipment Sales for $350. Can't beat that.