Just wondering if anyone on the site has ever had the same problem as me with G series backhoes. One of our 310SG has a problem with warning buzzer for the hoe staying on when you are digging with the seat in the rear position. The buzzer is only suppose to go off when the seat is in the forward position and the hydraulics for the pilot controls unlocked. The one backhoe only does it once and a while and now another one has started doing it today. Very annoying when digging:Banghead. Has anyone experienced with problem and what did you do to fix it? I hope I have explained it well enough as it can be confusing Thanks.
NOT TRUE-You have it in gear!!!! Been there,done that.
It is not in gear. That buzzer beeps constant. The one for the hoe beeps once every 15 seconds or so.
Mine beeps constant when you put it in gear... and turn off parking brake.. trying to figure it out myself. JD310E
Digitdirt Your 310E will not have the same problem as our 310SG, ours is having this problem because it is equipped with pilot controls and there is a lockout switch to turn them on and off.
I didnt figure it was the same problem.. just know I got a damn beepin problem that is driving me nuts. Different problem, same consequences i guess!
Not sure digger.I've never had or seen a once in 15 seconds type beep.I have had some strange things happen sometimes if I don't leave the key in the ignition mode until the lights go out before you start.Another item that has been problematic on my 410G is that large solenoid behind the steering wheel.That sucker will shut off your pilot controls,heater blower and more stuff.When it gets cold out,sometimes I just have to tap it some and then it will be fine the rest of the day.
There should be a seat position switch (switches) on the seat base. If it thinks your still facing forward, it will let you know.
JonathanMA That must be the one your talking about. Do you know how to access the switch?
You have something else going on here though if it beeps every 15 seconds or so.If I'm facing forward and the hoe switch is on,mine will beep constantly.
We have 3, 310SG, a 2003, 2005 and 2006 they all beep once about every 10 to 15 seconds when you are facing forward with the hoe unlocked.
Then it must be because you Canadiens don't need as frequent warning as us Americans .Seriously,now you have me confused some.I'll check Monday on mine---it obviously sounds like it's the sensor in that seat switch or just a faulty switch.I just took off my entire rubber mat for cleaning and I definitely remember a wire under the mat going to the seat.I would check there. Maybe you skinned off some insulation as I also remember that wire had no conduit around it.
Tuney I guess the wires under the mat would be a good place to start. The 3 backhoes acctualy came from the US.
Actually,I don't know why I didn't see this clearly before,but that is actually correct.If you lock the pilot control switch before you turn around to the front--problem solved---the beeping should stop.That's what Deere wants you to do for safety purposes so if by accident you reach back while facing forward and move a lever,it will be dead. Other reasons your alarm will sound--1. High coolant temp. 2.High hydraulic oil temp. 3. Low oil pressure
Yeah. That’s what it suppose to do but. The beep is staying on even when I am facing the rear.