got fuel up as far as injection pump but it cranks but dont start no smoke coming from exhaust or anything\ wondering could it be the fuel shutoff solenoid at the pump?
Need a complete machine serial number. Also look in the monitor under codes. Post all active and stored codes, if any.
1T0310SLLFF282749 She got a water in fuel circut code but i have since changed water seperator and fuel filters
Was the seal between the water separator and the glass bowl there? Check the 3 fuses by the battery compartment, marked F5005, F5006 and F5007 Does the engine rpm read in the monitor when cranking? No other codes, active or stored? If you had only one code for the WIF (it's not active, is it?), then go into the monitor's servicer menu (press and hold the menu button for approx 5 seconds until SERVICE MENU appears) and go to engine diagnostics, fuel pressure. What does it read key on engine off, and cranking? Then do the same with rail pressure.
Checked those fuses, the fuel is only going as far the injection pump, cracked injector line with fuel pump running and no fuel getting to injectors. And the water in fuel code is active but I have since changed All filters and filled with fresh fuel
Checked all fuses, installed new batteries, but I still have no power going to the shut off solenoid
Did you look at the fuel pressure and like I asked? I repeat, you cannot measure voltage there. Not supposed to do that, especially on a HPCR system. Also, on the Deere engines, those lines are also one time use. You loosen/remove them, you are supposed to replace them. If there are no codes other than the WIF code, and the fuel pressure is good, I suspect the SCV (suction control valve - what you are calling the shut off solenoid) is sticking. Another possibility is the HP Pump is defective. Check your messages.
The fuel pressure is good, perhaps it is the SCV is what’s sticking, got a technician from Brandt coming Monday to scan my machine, I only opened the line from the filters going to the injection pump and there’s little to no fuel coming over to this side of the machine, would you happen to know the two sensors on top of the the filter housing here are for?
One is for fuel temperature (two wires), the other is the low fuel system pressure sensor (three wires).
Turns out I had a wire corroded at the fuse block out in the battery box, was going to run a whole new wire from the pin connectors under steering column as I had 12v on it unplugged but as soon as I connected them back together I dropped voltage to 2volts, went out and was goin to run a brand new wire directly but the service tech noticed the wire itself corroded inside the wire casing when he made his cut at the fuse block to run a whole new wire to those pin connectors so they put a new piece of wire in and joined it all back together and the backhoe fired right up. Now after using the machine I get a High fuel rail pressure and Fuel pump control fault come up in the dash, anyone have any ideas
When mentioning faults, please post the decimal form (SPN/FMI) of the codes. Just saying you have pump control faults does not help.