Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

315C L hydraulic filter

Acoals ยท 2024-04-09 21:05

CJC02798 I am changing the hydraulic filter on this machine, last year I got a whole seal kit that is supposed to go with it, and there was a procedure on SIS for changing the filter and seals. I remember seeing the procedure and noting that it seemed to me more involved than just slapping a filter in, but it seems that SIS updated or something and now I cannot access any service info (I only have parts access). If somebody had access to the main hydraulic filter service procedure would I be able to get a copy? Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2024-04-10 14:22

    I assume you mean the main return filter as opposed to the implement pilot or case drain.? See attached.

  2. #2Acoals2024-04-10 16:13

    Yes, thank you!

  3. #3Bodger2024-04-10 19:58

    Good day, Im new here and would just like to add one thing. When i changed my return filter on my 315 CL a while back i had one hell of a job to remove the cylindrical filter housing. It had sucked in slightly and gone out of shape. I managed to remove and straighten replaced filter and seals and so far so good. Never seen it with my 320. Good luck