2007 CJC05477 Pretty certain my excavator is set up for hammer plumbing only with one way flow. Right now I have two feed lines (pressure) coming from the main valve block, one from each, near outer-side, banks of the main valve block coming together at a tee then into a machined steel coupling (for lack of a better description) out of coupling out to stick. The return comes into its own machined coupling then to a tee where one hose goes across by the pressure machined block and terminates. The other hose continues behind the valve bank and connects to what I would describe as a main connection block that goes to the tank. My description is no doubt leaving out and or improperly describing some parts but I’m trying to see if it rings a bell with anyone. I would like to add a thumb and tilt grading bucket to this machine. For aux hydraulic cab controls I only have what looks like a on/off foot dead man switch. I want a thumb control on the joystick if possible. Anyone familiar with the plumbing I have and/or what I want? This looks like a factory setup to me. I haven’t had a chance to look in SIS yet.
Good day Excellent photos, it is a little difficult to see where those connections go. Kind regards Uffex
Got a few mor pics of the components involved. When the floor mounted one position switch is pushed in the cab it activates a solenoid with pilot lines attached that go to two banks on the main control valve. The upper port on both valves have 3/4” lines that go to a tee into one 3/4” line out to boom and stick. The bottom ports are capped. My return line goes behind the main control valve into what looks like a manifold going to the cooler. I also have a block mounted by my hydraulic pump with another solenoid that activates when the foot switch is pressed. I believe this block has the two NFC lines going into it from the main control valve and two lines out to the pump. I think when aux hydraulics are initiated this device must increase hydraulic output over normal output for the hammer circuit. I’m asking if anyone has the factory schematic to make this a two way system and if it possible to retain the factory hammer circuit that I presently have?
Used your serial number.
Awesome. Just what I’m looking for. Thank you.