I recently purchased a 315c excavator that has some issues wondering if anyone would have some input on it before i have our dealer out for a service call. The serial number on the machine is 315CTCFT01267. I have a feeling the ecm/ software is the issue being as though the previous owner installed a ecm from a 330c after a fire damaged the original one. The swing brake wont release in auto mode. I pulled the switch under the armrest to check for power at that point and didn't find it there so checked at the ecm pin 4 and no power is present there. In auto mode the auto throttle works pretty well seems a little sluggish at times and the swing brake wont release. In manual mode it will swing as it should. One of the pressure switches on the valve stack has a jumper wire across it the travel pressure switch functions as it should. The other issue is with the monitor. It throws a high temp warning shortly after running it, low coolant level, and I can't calibrate the throttle actuator. I dont see a coolant level switch so I'm leaning towards the programing of the ecm causing the issues but wondering if there's something else I should be checking before messing with having that done. Thank you for your time
No replies yet.